The Berndt Group approaches the planning, development, and
user interface (UI) design of custom applications through
a rational development process. Although many of our web sites
incorporate small applications from our broad code base, we
also develop large custom application projects that are Web-based.
From complex relational databases to XML taxonomies to the
latest trends in AJAX, we use the right tool for the job.
Some of our most interesting custom Web application work
has included the following:
- The major database for tracking lead paint inspection
and abatement for Baltimore City.
- Development of UI for The Sports Authority eCommerce
site, which was awarded "Top eCommerce Application."
- Complex search and meta-data taxonomy management for Maryland
- Modular secure eCommerce forms management for Johns
- UI for AI and Semantic Analysis text mining software for Sonum
- Original single source publishing content management
College and Fordham University (simultaneous print and
Web delivery from centrally managed content).